Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Planner Help

Greetings knotties! I'm looking for a wedding planner and I need some help. I know that I want a partial planner, but I don't have any idea what is a reasonable price range or where I should start. The wedding is in June at Texas Discovery Gardens. The look I'm going for is simple elegance (but not too plain). Any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
TIA!

Re: Wedding Planner Help

• I used Jen Ashford with Altar Ego Weddings and LOVED her. I used her for day-of coordination, but now she only does month-of. I'm not sure what she charges now, but she was a complete life-saver before, during, and even after the wedding. I honestly honestly cannot imagine what I would have done if she weren't there.
  • I used Each and Every Detail as my DOC, and their services start as early as 2 months out with email consults, one meeting with the reception and ceremony venues to finalize details, and one final consult the week of. They handled coordinating all of the setup with my vendors the day-of and took care of tearing everything down. They can also rent out decor a la carte (ex: they provided my popcorn bar display items and scoops). I was very happy with their services, which ran at $1500 when I got married last June. I know they have other services available, so there may be a less expensive option. IMO, they were worth every penny, I worried about NOTHING on my wedding day.

• I used Meredith Commender with Significant Events of Texas, and I absolutely adored her.  She is a little on the higher end, but worth every penny.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards