July 2013 Weddings

Weekend Plans?

Making appointments with two caterers and the photographer whose work I've fallen in love with! I am praying I like him as much in person, and that FI likes him because he offers a really great package and has beautiful galleries! FI will be in town from Thursday-Sunday, so we're going to put deposits down for everything then, while we can have some time TOGETHER!

Also working on mockups for invitations... who knew there was so much that went into an invitation suite?! not this guy. Also, I'm bummed because I fell in love with a design by poptastic bride that is sold exclusively on Zazzle, but I have all these groupons for VP... trying to decide if I should pass it on and just get the damn things, but... I hate passing up a good deal!! So we'll see...

What are you all up to?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Weekend Plans?

• what would be the cost diff between coupon (vp) and zazzle? 

my weekend plans are to look for a birdhouse die cut pattern.  i want my wish tags to look just like a birdhouse. 

go through mags.  put away laundry, look at invites.  work on STDs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_weekend-plans-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e1d1d815-d028-4305-9e68-bd543adb1505Post:63f79575-4ca6-4cf1-b000-a5f45160c3a3">Re: Weekend Plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]what would be the cost diff between coupon (vp) and zazzle? [/QUOTE]

well, I have $75 plus 25% off, so it would be substantial! Does anyone know of any good places to buy templates or have customizable templates so that I can just upload my own to VP? I might check etsy...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ok i would say which ever most cost effective.
  • We went floating down the river...now Im burnt like a lobster. Ouch.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sunscreen? did you forget it
  • We weren't anticipating 6 hrs worth. I borrowed and put some on my face and top half.. but forgot my legs, shin down are lobster red. Im pretty sure i have 1st degree burns. Aloe just makes it worse.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • dab with white vinegar it will take the sting out of it then apply the aloe
  • My brother FINALLY decided to come up and visit me. We just got back from watching The Amazing Spiderman. I really liked. FI and my Brother are meh about it. I guess I need to read the comics...
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I know the feeling.  I keep going back to this set of pocketfolds that is in our Wal*Mart clearance aisle, and I keep going back and forth between "No one is going to remember what the invites look like" and "omg its the wrong color!" 

Is it possible to design something similar and print them on VP?

You could always utilize your VP groupon for something else.  They have a huge array of products!

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • We spent the weekend cleaning out storage for FI's side business.  We're going to be getting rid of a lot of glassware that was donated and I found some perfect tealight holders and we've got tons of them!  Yay free decor :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards