• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Colorado

The Do's and Don't of Bridal Shops

I try not to say anything negative about things but for future brides.. DO NOT waste your time at Amanda's Bridal in Arvada. Try Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock and A Total Image in Arvada. I got my dress at Wedding Treasures and the Bridesmaids dress at A Total Image. Heather & Ashley at WT are amazing and the owner Penny at A Total Image is so precious and wonderful

Re: The Do's and Don't of Bridal Shops

• I also had a great shopping experience at Amanda's Bridal and loved my dress from there ...
  • It's always good to hear great success stories... I wish I had the same experience but things happen for a reason :)
  • I'm getting my dress altered from someone in Arvada - The Wedding Seamstress.  I just couldn't bear to deal with David's Bridal again.  She was amazing!!
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uo5px1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I had an awful experience at Blue Bridal In Denver. The girl helping me was texting the whole time... She didn't help me put the dresses on - I had to walk out of the dressing room before she remembered to lace me up. She just seemed like she hated her job. However, I had a WONDERFUL experience at Something New Boutique in Colorado Springs! The girls make a huge effort to really understand what you're looking for. I went in twice before purchasing my dress and they all knew my name and greeted me upon arrival. Fantastic service, and beautiful gowns!
    {June 2013} Venue

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited March 2012
    The Bridal Connection in Longmont is where I found mine. They're great! Even tore out magazine pages and mailed them to me with some cake topper ideas. So nice, so professional, and a huge selection of dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards