Wedding Etiquette Forum

Bridezillas Where Are They Now

Anyone watching? It's ridiculous, but not at all surprising how many of these ended in divorce.

Re: Bridezillas Where Are They Now

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridezillas-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:520a1ac6-ebda-46dc-8779-a2b1b910517ePost:5a511c2d-9fc0-42ad-8025-1c341da78dfa">Re: Bridezillas Where Are They Now</a>:
    [QUOTE]I watched it last night. I was not surprised at all to see that one couple divorced, where the MIL coughed during the ceremony. Wasn't surprised one bit.
    Posted by FutureMrsDudley55[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, those are the sort of red flags that make me cringe when i see them on this board.

I was surprised that Kirsten (the singing drama queen) was still married to that guy. He was the one who wouldn't even finish the post wedding interview. I thought for sure he would have kept on walking after that, but no such luck. I don't know whether to feel bad for him, or feel happy for her that she found someone willing to put up with her antics.

And of course I'm not surprised that the Bridezilla who smashed her hand into the cake because she wanted chocolate *rolls eyes* and threw the flowers onto the ground is still married. Clearly her husband is too scared to leave her.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridezillas-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:520a1ac6-ebda-46dc-8779-a2b1b910517ePost:0b8aa94e-5f19-430c-83f1-6c3f8cc89a38">Re: Bridezillas Where Are They Now</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridezillas Where Are They Now : Yeah, those are the sort of red flags that make me cringe when i see them on this board.<strong> I was surprised that Kirsten (the singing drama queen) was still married to that guy.</strong> He was the one who wouldn't even finish the post wedding interview. I thought for sure he would have kept on walking after that, but no such luck. I don't know whether to feel bad for him, or feel happy for her that she found someone willing to put up with her antics. And of course I'm not surprised that the Bridezilla who smashed her hand into the cake because she wanted chocolate *rolls eyes* and threw the flowers onto the ground is still married. Clearly her husband is too scared to leave her.
    Posted by Simply Fated[/QUOTE]

Me too! During that interview, he looked so fed up with her.
  • That was valerie I think. Thought for certain they wouldn't make it. 

But if I was on the show, acted a fool, and then got a divorce? I wouldn't be on the Where are they now show. fo sho. 
  • It surprised me a lot when the women claimed at how upset that were to read about what viewers said about them online. Seriously? You were really THAT surprised?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridezillas-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:520a1ac6-ebda-46dc-8779-a2b1b910517ePost:3af6178b-8b1b-4a87-b693-f124d8237ceb">Re: Bridezillas Where Are They Now</a>:
    [QUOTE]It surprised me a lot when the women claimed at how upset that were to read about what viewers said about them online. Seriously? You were really THAT surprised?
    Posted by FutureMrsDudley55[/QUOTE]

Of course they were surprised.  After all, this was their special, pretty-princess day so they're allowed to do whatever they want.  Isn't everyone supposed to know that and worship them just because they're the BRIDE?! (sarcasm, obviously)

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
  • i laughed at them when they were talking about the things people were saying about them and their response was always "whatever, they're just jealous" hahaha jealous of what? you being a raging bitch????? i really feel bad for some of those guys. 

and omg the singing chick with the husband that was fed up at the end? if i had to hear that voice every day i would ded myself. she reminds me of fran dresher. seriously, get a voice box at that point. 
  • I think that singing girl was acting. I mean, she IS an actress after all. And she had that very fake "actress" attitude throughout the whole thing. I've known a lot of people just like her in the past.

At least, I hope she was acting...

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards