September 2012 Weddings
Options

Want to post on FB .... RSVP's!

So want to shout out that we have our first RSVP's but can't do it on Facebook so I'm shouting out here!

First two RSVP cards recieved in the mail today.  FI missed seeing them in the mailbox because the envelopes are smaller.  He's even excited because it makes all this wedding stuff "real"!  

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Want to post on FB .... RSVP's!

• Options
    SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    We got our first 3 RSVPs today too!!!  All "yes"!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I GOT 12 TODAY:-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YAY! Yesterday spoiled me, I got 5, I kinda had to pout when there were none today. I kind of thought I'd get 5 every day?! Kidding, but still! *watches mailbox*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Since the first day we received an RSVP, there has only been one day when I didn't receive any. The most I've received on one day was 6 (cards, i think the total was about 12 people). and i've received only 1 a couple times. i'm just anxious and probably getting a little crazy. like, how have so many people still not sent it back?? but people are lazy.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    ahh!! congrats!! I just got one back - and they didn't write their name in, so we have a yes, but have no idea who it is!! haha...GAK ;)
  • Options
    Sorry not sure why my post was in all caps. Congrats everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We sent most of ours around June 4th we've received a few but tbh we still have some straggling invitations at home. The deadline is July 31st I should probably send that last invite tomorrow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We've had about 95 rsvps so far and it's STILL exciting!
    YAY!!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_want-to-post-on-fb-rsvps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:357cad06-9e67-4f24-869b-d27ca0ca74ecPost:6ee45c43-2f41-40d2-8d66-efdd188ba2df">Re: Want to post on FB .... RSVP's!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've had about 95 rsvps so far and it's STILL exciting! YAY!!
    Posted by mamameech[/QUOTE]

Ditto this! I still get SO excited to see the envelopes in my mailbox. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We got our first two yesterday as well!!  I was impressed because we mailed them on Saturday and already had two back on Wednesday.
  • Options
    We received our first 8 RSVPs yesterday, all yes! I waited until FI got home to open them, it almost killed me to wait that long.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    we have about 40 percent back and people only have about 15 more days to respond and I haven't gotten 1 in about 4 days ugh!
  • Options
    jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I'm so jealous of you ladies!  We aren't even sending our invitations out for another two weeks!  Hahaha... I'm going to live vicariously through you.

I do have a lot of RSVPs for my shower though, which is good :)
  • Options
    Holy crap!  I'm not even thinking about that yet, though it's really exciting :)  Mine invitations are going out the last week of this month so hopefully a month from now they will be pouring in.
  • Options
    We just sent our invites out Thursday (late I know). I have not received any RSVP's, but yesterday my friend texted me and said she received it already!!! I'm hoping the RSVPs will be rolling in soon!!! Yay
    Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • Options
    I sent mine out last Monday and starting Wednesday, I've gotten 5-10 a day! It's so exciting..I live for coming home from work to open them up now! :)
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards