Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Spray Tan

Does anybody know of a good spray tan place in the Fort Worth area?

Re: Spray Tan

• I know a lady that will come to your house, and she's pretty reasonable. I think it's $25/tan. She did both me and my bridal party. I'll PM you her info if you're interested.

I will say though, I now advise against getting a spray tan for your wedding if you are naturally pretty pale (like myself). The day of, my MUA ended up having to make my makeup quite a bit darker than my trial in order to match my body, and it really made me NOT feel like myself. I had a pretty good freak out for about 15 minutes. I still think it looked good, but it just felt unnatural to me. Not saying that you will feel that way, but it's definitely something to consider. (And I would also advise getting a spray tan before your makeup trial if you do plan to go that route.) :)
    Anniversary
  • I went to Salons of Volterra in Keller for my bridal pics and Wedding Day airbrush!  They do great @ not making you super dark but covering up tan lines! 
  • I know Tantrum Tans is also really popular in DFW... not sure where all of their stores are.
    They have $25 tans on Friday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards