Connecticut

bridal mall in niantic is it good for dresses?

has anyone bought a dress from the bridal mall in niantic they have 2 salons now one is private gowns apointment only starting at 1000 and up. and then  they still have the outlet  sample gowns that are 100-699  no apointment needed.  i am plus size 18-20 and was thinking of going to the outlet for a gown. but only if the stock is decent.

i went to another place in glastonbury that had sample gowns but i didnt like the stock or the conditions and selection of the gowns.

davids bridal was the same way the fabric quality of the gowns to mass produced i want a one of a kind type dress something unique

i know bridal bells in berlin has plus size gowns to try on but i know her stuff is pricey and i am on strict budget. up to 1500 and thats including veil shoes, ( white western boots) and alterations 

Re: bridal mall in niantic is it good for dresses?

• That is where I bought my dress and I LOVE it!  I literally went in one night after work just to look and I ended up buying a dress within 20 minutes.  Definitely give it a shot!
  • lalanslalans member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I was pretty disapointed with the Bridal mall.  I was on a very strick budget as well and the private gowns were way above what I was looking for.  The outlet part actually had very little varity.  A lot of "princecsy" dresses, which I wasn't interested in, and I thought the quality was not great.  I ended up getting a dress at David's Bridal, and I though the Bridal mall was a step down in terms of selection, help from consultants and quality of the dresses.  

There was a place in Glastonbury called Brides to Be that I liked as well, but I"m not sure if that is where you looked already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oh ok thanks for the info. do they have a lot of different styles? i am looking for something different and hoping they have what i am looking for 
  • My sister got her dress at the Bridal Mall.  It was a v-neck gown with lace, long train and low back.  Not the usual strapless a-line with beading on top and bottom, KWIM?  It wasn't a "princess" gown.  It's worth checking out IMO.
  • ok thanks yes i checked out brides 2 be but did not like anyting in my size and styles were not that much to choose from 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards