August 2012 Weddings

My FI is awesome!

I know a lot of people have posted about being irritated with their FIs. But I wanted to post how wonderful my FI is. He is a hard working, loving and caring father and friend. He has been busting his butt helping around the house and then he goes to work and takes care of our 17 month old daughter and me while I go back to school. He does all of that while he is dealing with a back injury that he is still dealing with from a few years back.

Re: My FI is awesome!

• Awe yay!! He sounds wonderful!!

My fiance is pretty awesome too!! He tells me everyday that I'm beautiful. Always makes me smile and laugh. Couple weeks ago he wrote on my FB wall saying that I make him the happiest man alive and how much he loves me, perfect timing when he did that too I was in a horrible mood over work! He just surprised me with Brad Paislet tickets!!!!!

Looks like we both having amazing fiances! Smile
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • cshulercshuler member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011

My finance is a part of the Awesome Club!! He works a high pressure job along with being a pastor of a church. He is also a part-time student in Seminary. In doing all of this, he still finds time to send me wonderful cards (we live 80 miles away from each other) and we speak at least three to four times a day. I am truly bless.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards