Oklahoma
Options

WE Need as Much HELP as we can get!!!

So me and my Hubby to be need your guys help... we are looking to get married 30 DEC 2011 and we would like the location to be near Tipton/ Altus... (Tipton is where he is from and that is also where we first got together)... we would like a winter wonderland wedding... but the only problem with all of this is that we are both stationed in Okinawa Japan... we are both in the USMC and will only be able to take leave for a short time just to get married... plz if anyone can help plz let us know!!!

Re: WE Need as Much HELP as we can get!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but my parents are from Altus... have you checked out the Lodge at Quartz mountain? It's near the area and is pretty nice. Also, if you are looking for a lower budget Altus has a community center I think.. 
  • Options
    TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_need-much-can?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:0e1b2e37-3ed8-49b2-ac67-9f6f5ccf6ba5Post:e1c60046-9bce-4ea6-99b6-7583cd355400">Re: WE Need as Much HELP as we can get!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure what your budget is, but my parents are from Altus... have you checked out the Lodge at Quartz mountain? It's near the area and is pretty nice. Also, if you are looking for a lower budget Altus has a community center I think.. 
    Posted by kate3246[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I was going to suggest.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards