Connecticut

Shuttle Bus Suggestions

I'm looking for some suggestions for reasonably priced shuttle bus companies. I would like to hire a shuttle to take guests to/from the hotel and reception in New Haven, CT. Any recommendations for vendors and tips on what is a reasonable price would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Shuttle Bus Suggestions

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shuttle-bus-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:e1636cad-96de-4e12-b652-5d891a1d90ddPost:d4a45ff0-2749-49d0-8385-434a1a7dff51">Shuttle Bus Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for some suggestions for reasonably priced shuttle bus companies. I would like to hire a shuttle to take guests to/from the hotel and reception in New Haven, CT. Any recommendations for vendors and tips on what is a reasonable price would be greatly appreciated!
    Posted by KateG615[/QUOTE]

We used Shady Limo in Ansonia to use a 10 passenger van to take guests to/from the hotel and wedding.  They were great and reliable.  My dad was the one who mostly dealt with them and he was very pleased.  I'm not sure what the cost was.
    imageAnniversary
  • Gateway in Waterbury had great prices and they will give you the quote over the phone, very fast and easy! We didn't end up using them for the wedding as they didnt have the date available but we used them for transportation to the airport for the honeymoon, very professional!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards