Kentucky-Louisville

Wedding Shoes?

Anyone know of a great place to find wedding shoes or shoes for my bridesmaids. I am looking for bright pink shoes and do not want the heel to be super high. Ideally a place that has several different styles of shoes in the exact same or very similar color.
 So far I have looked at Davids bridal, payless, and shoe carnival. I plan on looking at off broadway shoes this weekend.

Any suggestions????

Re: Wedding Shoes?

• We got ours at DSW. You can order online and ship them to the store for free, if they don't fit you can exchange them right there.

If you are a DSW member you get some awesome email sales sometimes. I ended up with a $40 off $150 or something like that, so I made two orders of about $150 and saved us $80.

They were good about exchanging in-store for the same discounted prices.

we got these in champagne. They also have  a hot pink:
    http://www.dsw.com/shoe/lulu+townsend+bridal+meg+sandal+?prodId=dsw12prod3810425&productRef=SEARCH

They looked good on everyone and were very manageable to walk in on grass. I wasn't impressed with their comfort all night though. I would recommend gel pads or something in the "pancake" soled shoes. Just not enough to absorb impact for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got my bridesmaids' shoes at DSW as well.  You could also look at Off Broadway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I too am on the hunt for pink heels that aren't too high.  There is a little shop in St. Matthews, I am not sure of the name, but it is by a shop called Mary Catherine I believe, and is in a strip mall kinda behind the after glow bedding and wedding consignment shop right off of Frankfurt Avenue where it splits from Shelbyville Road.  They have tons of different height shoes and they are dyeable to any color you want! I went in there a few days ago and found some shoes I totally love, but I haven't shopped around too much so i'm looking some more!  Good luck!!!!
  • I tried these shoes on at DSW a few days ago cause they were on clearance for like $30 or so, and they were extremely uncomfortable.  My foot barely even hit the shoe, so I would definately try them on before just ordering them because you like the color!!  Good luck!!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_wedding-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:864693d4-83fc-4ad9-807c-b71696b7dd53Post:1d254920-0dab-4423-9ec0-dd41c64ab739">Re: Wedding Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got ours at DSW. You can order online and ship them to the store for free, if they don't fit you can exchange them right there. If you are a DSW member you get some awesome email sales sometimes. I ended up with a $40 off $150 or something like that, so I made two orders of about $150 and saved us $80. They were good about exchanging in-store for the same discounted prices. we got these in champagne. They also have  a hot pink: <a href="http://www.dsw.com/shoe/lulu+townsend+bridal+meg+sandal+?prodId=dsw12prod3810425&productRef=SEARCH" rel="nofollow">http://www.dsw.com/shoe/lulu+townsend+bridal+meg+sandal+?prodId=dsw12prod3810425&productRef=SEARCH</a> They looked good on everyone and were very manageable to walk in on grass. I wasn't impressed with their comfort all night though. I would recommend gel pads or something in the "pancake" soled shoes. Just not enough to absorb impact for me.
    Posted by bertke10[/QUOTE]
  • While it can be hit or miss, it might be worth checking out the Zappo's outlet. Last time I was there they had a lot of low heeled shoes, in a lot of colors. Granted, it could be hard if you want your bridesmaids to get their own shoes & they're not local. 

I also found my wedding shoes there! ...and my dress rehearsal shoes...their prices were too good, i swear I don't have a shoe problem ;)
    Photobucket
  • I bought my wedding shoes online from Nina shoes website and not only were they pretty but very comfortable, I was surprised that my feet weren't throbbing by the end of the night. Good Luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards