Illinois-Chicago
Options

Jolie Images

We have a consultation with them next week. Their online galleries look great and their prices seem like a steal. Anyone else booked with them, or anyone have any reviews on this vendor?

Thanks!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jolie Images

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have them booked for my wedding as well. I yelped them and there were more good than there were bad. My girlfriend used them as well and she loved them. Their prices are a steal and the quality of photographs were great.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked them too. My wedding is on july 30, 2011, so far i liked their attention, communication and yes, the prices! Until now i cannot complan with them. We booked video and photography.

Hopefully i will get reviews for you guys as soon as my wedding gets closer.

Greetings and congratulations
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    chiboo9chiboo9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! We booked them yesterday for our wedding next Fall. The prices are definitely a steal for the quality of work they do, and the staff is super nice.

Keep me posted with how it goes for you ladies! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    zeee128zeee128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have them booked for our wedding next june! I loooved the place when I went to the consultaion as well as all of the books they did and the prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also have them booked for our august 13th wedding. The galleries looked great and so did the prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    282image Invited to celebrate!
    208image Will be Dancing the night away!
    74image Won't be having any fun
    0image are giving me a major headache

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My brother used them for his June 18, 2011 wedding.  The gallery went up today, so great turnaround time, and the pictures were awesome!
    Biorama
    September 2012 August Siggy Challenge ~ Wedding Preview
    185 image 116 image 69 image 0 image RSVP Date: August 10
  • Options
    NicnJen01NicnJen01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone have any follow ups with Jolie Images?  I'm interested in how they work, did you get to pick your photographer?  Did you do their engagement session?  If you got albums did you have to pay for any pictures separately?  How long did it take to get your DVD?  If you got the proof album were they thumbnails or were they large 4x7 size?  Any help would help it's not a far drive if I didn't have to go through Chicago traffic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards