New York-New York City

NONCHALANCE IN MORRISTOWN NJ IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY

Got a call for the store today stating that due to unforeseen circumstance this store is closed indefinitely. They will be at the store this Friday July 29 2011 from 4pm-7pm. Anyone who has a dress at the store, it can only be pick it up then. That is the only day and time they will be open.

Payments need to be made in cash or personal check.

I am so sad to see them go. My girls got their dresses from them and one still has to pick hers up. I had nothing but great experience with them and hold the highest amount of respect for them, as I have heard of many store not notifying clients of their closure, or not being able to contact clients because clients have changed their contact information. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up..

Re: NONCHALANCE IN MORRISTOWN NJ IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY

• eviltwin13eviltwin13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this. Unfortunately, four of my dresses were ordered through them but they did NOT pay the manufacturers and cannot refund our money. We will have to pay AGAIN through the manufacturers or another retailer, and get the credit card company involved to get refunds.

My cousin also put down a deposit on a dress for a wedding in October. She will not be seeing that deposit again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards