South Carolina-Charleston

Founder's Hall and Hamby's Catering

Has anyone booked their reception at Founders Hall out at Charlestowne landing. 

Second question, has anyone used/booked Hamby's Catering.

If so, can you tell me a little bit about each :)!

Thanks!

Re: Founder's Hall and Hamby's Catering

• edited December 2011

Founder's Hall is a gorgeous venue, I haven't been to a wedding there, but a business social. It's awesome!

I hear Hamby's is pretty good for catering, someone else within their range is Newton Farms Catering if you're shopping around.

• jrgraberjrgraber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also heard that Hamby's catering was really good so I set an appointment up went and meet with them was really excited about how it went she said she would email me the quote that would include all the food and rentals well about two and half weeks went by and I finally called them and told them I still have not recieved a quote from them the receptionist said she will find out what was going on well about two days later I get a email from them for the quote but it was missing all the rental fees. I emailed her back asking what the cost of the rental fees would be since we discused it when I meet with her and she did write it all down She has never gotten back to me. It was very disapointing. We ended up going with Regal catering and they have been very helpful I meet with them and she had a quote to me in days and made changes they have been very helpful.
  • sctommygirlsctommygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hamby's has great food, but I've heard your issue before about them not getting back in a timely manner.  Regal Catering really has their act together, Karla and Michelle are always on top of things, can't go wrong with them no matter what event you're having!  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards