Arizona-Tucson

VENDOR REVIEWS

Got married nov 6th!
Venue- Z mansion, I cant say enough good things about them.  The Hill family was exceptionally kind, helpful and knowledgable.  MOreover, while they offer affordable packages, they still offer options, with the convenience of having their vendors on site every wednesday...no running all over town!! Plus, their vendors know the site sow ell that absoluetly nothing went even a little wrong.  (Except my godfathers plane not getting off the ground, but that was American Airlines' fault).
Invities- celebrations ink...TONS of options, so nice and truly care about making sure they get the order right
cake- cakes by koeppens...friendly if not a bit detached.  their cake is killer and they did a beuatiful job
photography- Dodson- the nicest people who take hte most beautiful pics ( to be posted soon)...you're in good hands with them
catering-rincon market (Kelly) great food and people who truly care.  I would use them for any catering event
DJ- Jim Bednarek- I cannot even begin to say how wonderful he was, klept everuthing flowing, played a great range of music and making me CDs of everything he played for free.  Great DJ

Bartending 101 - excellent.  sheila is pehonomonal and super knowledgeable and helpful.

All PArty Solutions- linens and flowers, great job decorating.  Mother's wrists corsages fell apart quickly and my bouquet was not quite what i pictured but still beautiful
overall, i could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: VENDOR REVIEWS

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your review, fyrefairie! I'm getting married at the Z next October, and while I know they wouldn't recommend bad vendors it's great to hear true blue experiences with them. I'm so glad things went well for you, good luck in your marriage! :)
  • edited December 2011
    eveerything was great you are in good hands!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards