Virginia

Just got engaged :)

And now the hunt for the dress begins. I'm getting married in June 2013.

Does anyone know of any good inexpensive bridal stores or stores that carry wedding dresses in the Hampton Roads area? Specfically, Hampton, Newport News, VB or Norfolk? Even Portsmouth?

My parents are going to buy my dress but I still want to keep the wedding inexpsensive, small and personal. I'm the type that feels I don't need to spend a ton on something I will be wearing once.

If there is a board that already has the solution to my problem please direct me to it. I'm still new here. I've seen people be rude to each other when a simple "here's the link to a previous discussion-good luck" would suffice.

Thanks for all and any help :)

Re: Just got engaged :)

• I got my dress at Blush Bridal in Newport News.  It's a consignment shop, but my dress was new - retailed for $1000 and I got it there for $600. They have a bit of everything and it was a lot of fun shopping there.  Holly is wonderful to work with. 
  • Thanks for the information. I'll have to look into them :)
  • you should make the drive to lynchburg and visit Church Street Bridal.
    they have tons of gowns from bridal shops that are drastically discounted. my sister found a gorgeous gown there for $150
  • I have a waedding dress that I am looking to seel. I am asking $300 OBO for it. Let me know if you are interested in seeing it and what size you need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards