New Hampshire
Options

NWR: FI/DH's favorite cologne

Hi Ladies,
This is totally NWR but FI's birthday is coming and he recently started a new job so I was looking to buy him some cologne. Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind to buy or where to look?
Thanks!
My Bio
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
image 154 Invited
image 47 Ready to Party
image 7 Missing out
image 100 Need to find the mailbox

Re: NWR: FI/DH's favorite cologne

• Options
    MrsScotty1011MrsScotty1011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scott wears whatever I buy him, which it just so happens that I love the cologne Chrome. I used to only be able to get it at Macy's, but they sold out to Wal-Mart recently. It is WAY less expensive nowI got Scott some for Christmas and paid $20 for two 7.5 oz bottles, and went back after Christmas to find that the special package i got was on after holiday special and got it for $9.50. Either way, its a fabulous deal. I also like anything that Ralph Lauren puts out- that man must smell amazing because everything he puts out is super sexy!
  • Options
    JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are big fans of Sean John's calogne and Kenneth Cole Black.
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love anything Ralph Lauren or Burberry. You could just go to Macy's, they have a huge cologne section. Then you can see which ones smell best to you.
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I bought my FI "Polo" by Ralph Lauren a few years back, and he absolutely loves it! I actually got it up at the Ralph Lauren outlet in Laconia, NH. If he's into sports, FI also loved "Driven" by Derek Jeter, which you can buy through Avon - they have some nice colognes. Like the other girls said too, Macy's has a great selection as well.

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH likes Lacoste, Polo, and Aqua Digio they all smell yummy 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Macy's.  As a starting point, since I think any type of scent can be a really personal choice, think about what scent of deoderant he likes.  I know that might sound silly, but it would probably help you pick out a scent that he might actually like.  HTH!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI wears Lucky and I absolutely love it on him....he likes to wear it just to drive me crazy. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions ladies, I think I'll be heading to Macy's this weekend!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards