Massachusetts
Options

The Publick House -Sturbridge

Has anyone ever been to or had a wedding at the Publick House in Sturbridge? IF so, I'm looking for any feedback you can provide for my friend who is looking for a venue for her wedding! Thanks so much!

Re: The Publick House -Sturbridge

• Options
    tberndttberndt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never been to a wedding there but have had dinner and it's was very good. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Been to the bakeshop only, but having Sunday brunch there this fall after our wedding. I am getting married the next town over in Spencer @ Zukas Hilltop Barn www.zukas.com. You may want to check them out.
  • Options
    lauralaurlauralaur member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at the Publick House and so far we're in love. Everyone that we've been working with has been great and the hall is beautiful. The food at our tasting was delicious as well. I have a friend who got married at Zukas as well - pretty area and good food. Like pp said, definitely another option to check out as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just posted on this topic above!   Wish I had known about it. We are a bit far away but I think our families would have loved a mini vacation. LOVED IT AMazing food and very low prices.
  • Options
    Dee722Dee722 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Publick House next month.  So far, they have been great.  The food at the tasting was amazing.  The atmosphere there is great.  They were very accomodating for us.  We can't wait to be there for the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards