Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bridal Shower Venue needed

I need a bridal shower venue for about 100 people in or around the city of chicago. Our budget is small so we only have about 2k to spend.

Any suggestions?

Re: Bridal Shower Venue needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Goodness that is a lot of people!

My friend had a bridal shower that large and did a tea party at her house in the summer and rented a tent. That was pretty nice.

Maybe Maggianos- I don't know what their minimum would be (their Saturday night minimum was $5,000 but I bet a Sunday morning would be much lower).
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Maggiano's was great.  Did my brother's bridal shower there.  About $40/person for Sunday Lunch (12p), incl wine, and we had 40 people.
    Good luck with the big shower!  I had one for my first wedding...111 people...nice, but difficult to talk with everyone.

March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear White Sox fan,

Go Sox!! My name is Jennifer and I am the Sales Coordinator for Candlewood Suites O'Hare. We have a meeting space that can accomodate up to 25 people. We do not have a restaurant on site, but we do have a couple companies that we work with that do catering. Sometime this option is cheaper than going to a restaurant because we do not charge you extra for the food. Whatever price the catering company offers you is what you will pay. The only profit the hotel makes is off of the small fee we charge for you to use our meeting space. We have hosted a number of baby showers in the room before, so it works quite well for that type of event. If you are interested in booking your bridal shower with us, or want more information, please contact me at jennifer.bargi@ihg.com. I will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Best Regards,

Jennifer
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yo Jen...NO VENDORS ALLOWED!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards