August 2012 Weddings
Options

AW Friday!

This weekend, FI and I are redecorating our room! I'm so excited. We bought paint yesterday and have to go pick up the bedding and stuff today. It's going to look so great!
Bio!
Updated 8/9!

Re: AW Friday!

• Options
    That is so exciting!

I have a can of paint sitting and waiting for me to repaint our bedroom. What colour did you choose for the walls? How about bedding?
  • Options
    Aw I love Redecorating

This weekend My Fiance and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary Sat night (our actual anniv is Tuesday)

Yipppe. It has flown by, and its crazy to think how much my life has changed in 3 years. When I met him I was in a different job, living in a different city,by myself, going out all the time (burning both ends of the candle for sure)

Now, I'm happy living in the burbs' with him and our puppy and watching a movie on the couch.

Crazy how life happens huh?
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I wanna re-decorate!  That sounds fun :)

Happy 3 years Jen!!  I hope you guys have a great time and enjoy your anniversary!

As for me, my AW is that, after changing our plans for the umpteenth time I had to re-do our invitations (I never had to change those after I made them the first time) and I LOVE them more than the beach ones I made before.  I feel much more confident in my DIY abilities this week :)

And that's good, too, since I decided to DIY my own flowers... so add that to the list hahaha
  • Options
    My two colors are here:

for the wall where our bed goes. It's called teal zeal

and

and this on the other walls. It's called south pacific. It's going to look great!

We're going to pick out bedding this afternoon actually. Either a light lime green or a beige/white combo maybe? We'll see! I'm so excited

Yay movies and puppies, i2012do

Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • Options
    My FI and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and his 22nd birthday!!

I also just recieved a paid internship for this summer! :)
  • Options
    my AW is that FI and I are going on date to hockey game on Saturday. we RARELY go on real "dates" since we're saving & he's busy with grad school work. so I'm very excited :)

happy 3 & 5 years!! and congrats on the internship - that's awesome!
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks KJDP20! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards