Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am so thankful for the prayers of my family and friends.  I'm defending my dissertation tomorrow, so this week could have been stressful (not so much with lots to do, rather mostly just sitting and waiting for Friday as I had to turn in my thesis already and gave a practice talk last week).  Instead I have a sense of peace. 

I called my grandparents Monday, and the first thing they said was "We've been praying for you."  I got an email from my cousin who lives in China whom I email once every 6 weeks or so.  She remembered that I'm defending this week and is praying for me.  FI has been super busy this week trying to get a week's worth of work done in 4 days so he can come tomorrow, but I know he's praying for me as well. 

So I feel very blessed instead of stressed!  And I'm so thankful.
  • I'm praying for you too, yodacub!

I'm thanksful for my access to modern medicine.  I've been having ver frequent migraines lately, and I have an appointment with a family medicine resident tomorrow.  I just hope he's not pulled to work on the ward service - they've been swamped lately.  Hopefully it works out - this is my first time going to a regular doc in SC.  It'd taken me a couple of tries to find a doc i was comfortable with in NC.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm thankful for the fact that I only have 1 more week at my current job.  It's scary to not know what the future holds in that aspect of my life, but I know this is what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to be.  That past year has been pretty stressful, and know that there are only a few more days is a huge blessing!
  • Medicine. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards