Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Invitation Vendors?

Hi Again!

I'm back with a question about invitation vendors.  I need to purchase my invites asap and am looking for places online that I find some beautiful invitations.  Definitely, not into making my own - unfortunately, running out of time.  I have checked out etsy and weddingpaper divas, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.  

What sites have you all used - where did you go to get your invites?  I need help!!  :)  Thank you!

Re: Invitation Vendors?

• ARez726ARez726 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my STD's from magnetstreet.com.  I think they had a decent amount of invites, but I really didn't look very much into it.  Have you gone to the Paper Store?  They have a ton to choose from.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    try 123print.com

I've gotten lots of compliments on my invites, and I paid under $100 for 140 invites and response cards

• ARez726ARez726 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, that is an amazing deal!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow.  That IS a good deal.  I just checked out the site and it's pretty good.  Thanks for the idea!
  • edited December 2011
    no problem!  They came really quickly too.  We just printed ourselves directions and accommodations on separate cards we bought from staples to include with the invites.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards