Utah

Day of Coordinator

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Day of Coordinator??  We are not to fond of the events coordinator at our location and would like to find someone else to help us manage everything so our friends and family don't have worry about set-up/take down and all the other little things that come up during the day (we just want them to have fun!).

Also, if you have used a DOC, about how much did it cost?

We are getting married in Midway, live in Park City, and I work in SLC so suggestions in either of those place would be fine :)

Thanks!

Re: Day of Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    Contact All Things Included and speak with Michael. He is absolutely wonderful! I have never actually used him but have gotten to know his business and I know he does very well. He should be able to travel to Midway for you.

Congratulations and Good Luck on the plans!

Kara Jean
    South Jordan, UT
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I posted a similar question last year and went with the recommendation from one of the girls who responded:  Wedding Dreamer

It's a sort of a budget "all things wedding" place in American Fork
    648 E.  State St C, American Fork, UT  84003  
    www.weddingdreamer.com/">www.weddingdreamer.com

You can rent the whole decor, buy cake, photographer, flowers, and either extended or day of coordination.  I ended up going with their flowers and 4hrs of day of help.  (We needed to move a lot of decor from the church to the reception and set up at both places)  Their prices were way better than any other place I looked.  For the coordination it was $50 per hr with minimum of 4hrs.

Hope that helps!
    M

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards