Florida-Central Florida

Okay all you brides, I need some suggestions!

I am looking to get married in the Orlando area. I actually live in Ocala, but Orlando is a better location for all of our guests. So, I need some recommendation for both a reception and ceremony venue. I am preferring it to be outside, but something inside that is very pretty could work also. Thanks for any help!

Re: Okay all you brides, I need some suggestions!

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

How many people are you expecting? What sort of venue budget are you looking around?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    Something small, around 35. Our budget is pretty flexible.
  • edited December 2011
    Based on your guest count I would try the Maitland Arts Center.  It is beautiful and would be a great location for someone who likes the outdoors! Good luck!

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's all kinds of venues that you could go with... Lake Mary Events Center, Paradise Cove, Dubstread, Courtyard at Lake Lucerne, Summerlin House... tons more. I suggest browsing http://orlando.weddings.com or the knots venues to narrow it down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    The Maitland Arts Center is unbelievably beautiful for a small gathering.  We are doing Leu Gardens, and it is very gorgeous as well.
  • demerscdemersc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at The Royal Crest Room in St. Cloud. Located on a golf course. The ceremony site was in a rose garden with a wooden pergola. They can handle small groups (I had 50) up to around 250 (I believe).

Check out their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards