Canada

Shuttle service

I am having my wedding in Niagara on the lake with around 60 guests but pretty much all my guests are from Toronto and Cambridge. I was thinking it would be nice to organize a shuttle service to take guests from out of town to Niagara and then back home at night. I think maybe half of my guests would be interested in this. I feel a bit responsible because we're having our wedding out of town and I don't want to have people feel that they need to stay overnight or that they can't drink because they need to do a long drive after.

Has anyone done this at their wedding? If you have what companies do this? How would this be organized? Would the price be ridiculous?

Thanks!
J

Re: Shuttle service

• edited December 2011
    I wonder if you asked someone at your venue if they've worked with a shuttle company before. Maybe they could recommend someone.

• raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can see that getting incredibly spendy.

If you've got that space in your budget for it, then by all means, go for it, but don't feel like you need to because your wedding is a bit out of town.

Our wedding was in Burlington and most of our guests were either coming from Oshawa or London.  All we did was just arrange for a discounted rate at a local hotel.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards