Options

Wednesday Accountability

B- hot chocolate, pumpkin oatmeal
L- Orzo and vegetable soup
S- apple
D- spaghetti and bean balls
S- wine and some pita Chips

E- Just Dance

We didn't have a post on this yesterday, and I actually found it rather interesting.  If we had I probably would have posted something far more nutriousand stuck to eating that versus the ramen noodles I actually ate.

Anniversary

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    B: Two glasses of OJ and some strawberries: 300
    L: Grilled cheese: 500
    D: No idea whatsoever. Maybe a slice of pizza and some wine? 600

E: Gym! Burning at least 200 calories
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    lovelyheatherlovelyheather member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    B: blueberry muffin
    S: pita and hummus
    L: veggie burger topped with salsa  + brownie
    D: veg. bratwurst

E: 3 mile run.  It is supposed to be gorgeous weather today!  70s in Michigan in October definitely is not the norm. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd772d55-bd2c-4ea1-b4b9-f8ca655f49d0Post:ba476f75-43b1-4df8-9687-3c8580e87222">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B: blueberry muffin S: pita and hummus L: veggie burger topped with salsa  + brownie D: veg. bratwurst E: 3 mile run.  It is supposed to be gorgeous weather today! <strong> 70s in Michigan in October definitely is not the norm. 
    </strong>Posted by lovelyheather[/QUOTE]

No, but after the last two weeks, I'll definitely take it!!! Kzoo has had waaaay too much rain for my taste in the last few weeks!! Where was that over the summer drought?!
  • Options
    B: frosties
    S: granola bar
    L: ham & cheese sandwich and pringles
    D: a lot of something. probably all the left overs in the apartment.

E: I was really in the mood to run last night then BF wanted to go to the mall. Hopefully the rain holds off and I get to run tonight.
  • Options
    B: Smart ones egg & cheese sandwich
    S: Blueberry Chobani Greek Yogurt
    L: Not sure yet, my co-workers are taking me to a Thai restaurant. I'll probably get a stir fry meal
    D: Going to the movies tonight so I'll probably just have soup & wheat thins. BF is out tonight so I don't really have to cook.

E: Nothing. I finally went to yoga last night, felt good. I'll try to go again on Thursday before my trip.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    B: Bowl of Raisin Nut Bran
    S: grapes and half a Coke
    L: Jimmy John's Slim 1
    S:?
    D: Pork loin with veggies

E: None today but I'm going to go on another long walk tomorrow morning and we've been doing a ton of stuff around the house, up and down the stairs, lifting boxes, etc, so that's at least a little bit of a workout!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    B: fruit cup, egg salad (4)
    L: Greek salad, Greek fries with tsatsiki (estimating 12)
    D: Subway (10ish)

E: Walk 1 mile to/from subway and the movie theater (at least it's something!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards