Ohio-Cleveland

Deciding between reception halls?

1. Holy Spirit Byzantine Catholic On Brookpark road. Cleveland Ohio
2. La Villa On Brookpark Rd. Cleveland Ohio

Was wondering if anyone has been to either place? I am having difficulty finding a reception site. I am hoping to pay no more than 35pp. I have 150 guests and would like a buffet style dinner with two or maybe three entree selections. I would like the hall from 6pm-midnight on 7-7-1012. I have contacted many halls via email and by phone and starting to feel stuck. I am the MOH not the bride but I told her I would do this. It's a bit overwhelming and I was hoping someone could give me some information on ither one of these or another one on the westside of Cleveland. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Deciding between reception halls?

• Visit www.aherncatering.com They have their own hall, and they cater other places also. I am paying around $25 I think it was for each person. They have their menu on the website and pictures of their hall, plus a few others they do. Your a kick a__ MOH by the way to do this.Wink
  • We checked out Holy Spirit, but didn't care for them. We ended up using the Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville. We had about 175 guests and it was a great venue. I believe pricing is listed on their website and it's around $30/pp, IIRC. You can also bring your own alcohol which can be a HUGE money saver. Ditto the pp -- you're awesome to help out with this. Searching out a ceremony site and reception venue is not easy, but once it's done, I think the rest falls into place a bit more easily. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • comet347comet347 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Try Brennans on Trisket, I was just there the decore is dated but the prices are very reasonable- $42 pp w/ buffet, appitizer cake cutting and a beer wine and liquor open bar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards