Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

E Pics in Downtown/Uptown Dallas

One more picture about E Pics (we're taking them on Wednesday)

Any thoughts on downtown/uptown Dallas locations?  We talked to the photographer about Deep Ellum but I figured since we're in the area maybe we could shoot at another location nearby too.

Thanks!!!

Re: E Pics in Downtown/Uptown Dallas

• Options
    cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    I did mine downtown by the Majestic. We got some great shots. I don't have any on my work computer, but I'll try to remember to post them tonight.
  • Options

At the Majestic

The Arts district. The arts district also has that fun fountain that you can run on: 

There were running pics with the water coming up around our feet that were fun, but I didn't like my face in these haha. 

TBH, some of my favorites were from a parking garage just due to the clean architectural lines. You can make a fun location out of anywhere. 

I think the crescent court hotel atrium (in front of Stanley Korshak) is another great location depending on the feel you are going for. 
  • Options
    I love Deep Ellum E-pics.  We took ours at Lee Park and Riverside Park in Uptown.  I have pics in my planning bio.
  • Options
    We did ours at Lee Park, and on the McKinney Ave trolley
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    We did ours in deep ellum and then there's this spot once you pass the Margaret Hunt bridge where there's this big hill with downtown in the background. We got some great pictures there. Sadly don't have any with me to show.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  We did the art district and Turtle Creek.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_e-pics-in-downtownuptown-dallas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ca78dae-6b5e-47b7-9464-713f51a24b79Post:d3c07a31-deaf-4cf3-8903-20ab1539c240">Re: E Pics in Downtown/Uptown Dallas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  We did the art district and Turtle Creek.
    Posted by laur2511[/QUOTE]
    Yay! Be sure to come back and post them when you get them back. We would love to see them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards