California-Inland Empire

New MOD, and a little drama...

Knot Anne is making me MOD on this board. YAY! I love you girls!
I was MOD on March 2011 for awhile, and they were really ... rude. I told KA about it and the fact that I changed my date, and she suggested me to move to this board. I am really happy and excited to be free from the dramaticals board!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: New MOD, and a little drama...

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) good stuff. no drama here we love you desi!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Aw. I'm sorry they were rude to you. So many of these boards get so stupid. I truly believe the mean girls are the ones that had no friends or boyfriends in high school and are VERY insecure with themselves.

There may not be very many of us here but we are a good group.

• edited December 2011
    I agree, we're a really good group.  We don't have much drama which is how we like It.  We've had our moments here with drama but for the most part we are drama-free.  Congrats on being mod.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • MaereMaere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay. This makes me feel good... I am looking for new boards since the girls on the NEY board are just.... mean. I don't know if it's bitterness or what.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Many on the national boards are mean.  They claim their "attitude" is their version of being honest.  IMO they are just b*tches.  Not everyone is but when some of them get together they have that whole group mentallity where it's OK to gang up on people.  I have never been OK with the "we're only being brutally honest" bull.  It's their excuse to be mean just because they can since they are safe from physical reprecussions by anyone else.  You know damn well if they said most of the stuff they say here to others to someone's face they'd get their a$$es beat. 

Hehe.  Sorry to go off like that.  i have issues with the meanies.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where where you before? How do you become a MOD? Do you get paid?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards