Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

The Perfect Photographer - Anthology Photography

We highly recommend Anthology Photography.  Laura and Eric are both amazing photographers and people. They were our engagement/wedding photographers and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience of working with them AND the photos! They are extremely kind and you will feel like you have known them forever. They were very helpful in directing us for our engagement photos (we had never had professional photos done) and happily drove to the family ranch for that personal touch.  For our wedding they took advantage of every photo opportunity and created the most amazing ones as well. Laura and Eric constantly take that extra mile to make the photos of your special day truly breathtaking. Your photos will be what you and yours look back on to remember your special day for years to come. Anthology Photography are the photographers to turn your special moments into treasured photos.  Look at their photos and better yet, meet with them...I promise you will not regret it!

Did I mention...you get 2 PROFESSIONAL photographers (ususally it is a photographer and their assistant)!

Here is their website: www.weddingphotos.com

Re: The Perfect Photographer - Anthology Photography

• kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    You've been married for 5 months and you JUST came on the knot with your very first post touting these great photographers and making sure their website is included.  That's pretty suspicious.
  • ashtxleyashtxley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been a member of theknot.com since November 1, 2009 (just before I got engaged).  Just because I never posted anything does not mean I am not a member. Theknot came in very handy planning my wedding (especially the guest list part and pictures for ideas) and all of my vendors are on here exept my photographer.

I decided to post this about my photographer because one of my friends had an aweful experience with her photographer last week which she found on theknot.  She told me she wished she had my photographer and that they would have been on theknot. So I created a message on the message board so others would be able to find them.  Here is a link to a preview of my wedding pictures:  http://www.weddingphotos.com/blog/austinweddingphotography/809

I don't understand why you are bothered by my post.  If you don't want to check them out you don't have too. What I wrote is based off my experience with them and I am sure others who have used Anthology Photography would agree with most if not all of what I had to say about them. I added a link to their website because I could not find them in the photographer section where all the other photographers have links to theirs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards