North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Affordable photographer recommendations?

I am a bride on a budget. Does anyone know of any good photographers in the area under $1,000? Thank you so much for your help! Please be respectful :)

Re: Affordable photographer recommendations?

• KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AJ Dunlap. She is amazing and affordable. You will love her.
    Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed her and she wasn't available :(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check her out! :)
  • jtrahanjtrahan member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with Cheryl Manning from Manning2Manning photography in Raleigh. Her basic package is $899. She was really nice. I will probably end up going with her.
  • britzer152britzer152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ray ferguson is awesome, a little more then 1,000 but still really affordable!! Soooooo awesome!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second on A.J. Dunlap!  She books fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • paramedic0803paramedic0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    My mother in law to be is a great photographer and I'm sure she would work with you on prices.  I'm her assitant. 

Lisa Ennis Photography on facebook or just  type it in for a dot com. 

She's great and affordable.  3 weddings so far this year and GREAT with kids photo shoots
  • edited December 2011
    I would look into Kate Peters Photography. http://katepetersphotography.com
    She does cost more than $1000 (but not by too much) and her packages come with an engagement session, a coffee table book, proof DVD, plus. These are all things to consider when choosing a photographer (many add these things on with other fees beyond their basic price). All of her work is gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Julia Mayhew (you can find her on facebook - J. Mayhew Photography) out of Danville, va (about an 1.5 hours from Raleigh. The package I am getting is $1000 and includes engagement, wedding and prints.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards