Favors

What are you using for your candy bar?

I'm looking for inspiration in a couple areas for a candy bar/buffet.

1. What kinds of candy are you using?

and

2. What kinds of containers are you giving to your guests to hold their candy (i.e. paper bags, organza bags, chinese take-out boxes, etc.)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What are you using for your candy bar?

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Jelly beans, M&Ms, champagne bubbles, french mints, yogurt covered pretzels, mini-Hershey bars, Jordan almonds.  I think that's it.

2.  I did the 1/2 pint plain white Chinese takeout boxes that I decorated myself.  PIB.
  • edited December 2011

Wintergreen lifesavers, York Pieces, Navy Blue mini chocolate daisies (homemade), Wild Blueberry Taffy, Chocolate covered mini pretzels (homemade), Hard Tack (homemade), Jordan Almonds, marshmellows (home made), jelly beans.

I got little 2 lb white paper bags from Sam's Club.  500 for $6.  I'm going to stamp them with a "Thank You" stamp, "H" (our initial) & a daisy (our flowers).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our Candies Were
    Smarties,Sixlets,Taffy,Jordan Almonds,Tootsi Rolls,Jelly Beans,Fruit Slices,Bubble Gum,Lemon Heads,Twizzlers,Gummy Bears,Licorice Bites & Mini MM'S.
    (i didnt do chocolate bc i had other favors that included chocolate)

For the bags we did Bride & Groom Bags

• mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll probably do personalized M&Ms, and hershey kisses with personalized stickers on them. We are going to provide little bags with a personalized sticker on them. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My colors are red, black, and white and I'm going to use m&m's, jelly beans, sixlets, red hots, sour cherry balls, suckers, rock candy, gum balls. I got candy bags from TK shop and I'm going to stamp our monogram on them.
    Anniversary
  • danz9danz9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have decided to combine our Candy Bar and Meet the Maids and Men table. So we are going to fill a different containter which each persons personal fav candy and put a little note about who they are and why we love them infront of each.

So far we have Sour Soothers, Swedish Berrys, some kinda chocolate and jelly bellys. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards