Wisconsin

Cakes by Stephanie

I know there was a post a while back about people not being able to get ahold of her even though your weddings were just around the corner. Just wanted to check in again. Cake is the last thing I need to book and I just got free tix to a bridal show that she's supposed to be at. I wont waste my time going all the way to Waukesha for the show if she's going to be unreliable but thought FI and I could taste the cake there if things have worked out for you guys.
image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
image 0 Can't find the post office!
Vacation

Re: Cakes by Stephanie

• edited December 2011

She's just hard to get ahold of. Her means of communication with me were several phone calls and letters.  But she came through and guests are asking me to bring a cake from her to our family Christmas this year.

Even if she isn't there the bridal show will be worth it. Bring pre-addressed labels and enter every contest except Mary Kay (they are relentless)... I won so much fun stuff at the bridal shows.

Good luck with Stephanie and give her a chance yourself !

• edited December 2011
    We just had our wedding on Saturday and everyone was loving the cupcakes. It is hard to get a hold of her but in the end she does come through and everything was delicious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks blueeyedgirl! I was worried for you--so glad to hear!
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards