Washington-Seattle
Options

address labels???name change?

where can i order new return address labels from?? there are tons of web sites just wondering if anyone has used one they thought was fantastic.  and i have heard of places you can order name change kits.  any recs?
THANKS

Re: address labels???name change?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like to order my address labels from vista print. They have good service and you can usually find an online coupon. Don't get a name change kit, it's a waste of money. When you get your marriage license they put an instructions sheet in on how to update your name. If you get stuck you can always ask the girls here, but it is not as hard as it sounds, just some what time consuming.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've ordered new address labels from Current and always had good luck.  I agree on not bothering with the name changing kit; I just put together a list for my area of where to go and what is needed i.e. marriage certificate, old & new drivers license, etc.  Found the places via Google.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a vista print user also, they have great deals (or cupons, like karebear219 said) and their designs are super cute!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards