Pennsylvania-Central

Lancaster Host

Has anyone recently used the host for there ceremony and reception? I heard they have a new wedding coordinator and just wondering how she is.

Re: Lancaster Host

• I went to a wedding there on January 14, 2012 and it was awful! The coordinator seemed nice enough, however nothing seemed to go right. The bride made the best of it fortunately. The bridal party was in a lounge during cocktail hour and they never brought us cocktails, everyone was seated for dinner when we got announced so the bar was closed and they wouldn't bring us drinks. The ballroom was freezing the whole time. Also the staff was rude. You can tell by outfits who is the bridal party and who is the bride/groom and they made no effort to treat the bride kindly or us. The meals were not what they had confirmed or tasted, and last but not least they mispelled the couples names on the sign outside and even after being told this did not fix it.   I think you can find somewhere better to spend your money where they will put more effort into your special day. I crossed it off my list after this. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards