Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Hi y'all!

My name is Alexis and I am with the most wonderful man, Braden! He makes me soooooo happy! I have a 4 month old baby girl from a previous relationship but he is daddy anyway! He is just that amazing! =) We want to get married in the late fall/ early winter. We're just not sure when yet. We have most of the details worked out already we're just waiting for the right time to bring it all together. We want a rustic/vintage style wedding. He's a cowboy and i'm a country girl from Tennessee. We want to get married at the greer lodge! I hope to talk with many of you!  It's nice to meet all of you!

-Alexis
May your days be full... Your nights be fun... Your heart be light... And your battles won! Alexis Edwards
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Hi y'all!

• Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome to the board, and congratulations on your engagement! It sounds like you are marrying a wonderful man!  I absolutely love the town of greer!   I bet that will be absolutely gorgeous!  When are you getting married?

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  All of the ladies on this board are super helpful and have a lot of great input!  I hope that we all can support you in any way we can!
  • Options
    Pinupgirl300Pinupgirl300 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are hopefully getting married in Sept. of next year
    May your days be full... Your nights be fun... Your heart be light... And your battles won! Alexis Edwards
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Pinupgirl300Pinupgirl300 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank y'all sooooooo much! I'm so excited! We are getting married in the fall and having 25 guests TOPS! haha =P
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards