Michigan-Lansing

Just starting to contact officiants...

So I called my first officiant today. I got his name from my mom because she knows his wife. Anyway, I discovered he is also on the list of vendors from my venue (MSU Chapel). His name is Rev. Ammons (theknot made me remove his first name lol. It starts with a "D" and ends with a "k"). Has anyone been to a ceremony he has done, or booked him? He wasn't home today so he is supposed to call me back tomorrow, and we will probably set up a time to meet.

I'm also thinking about contacting Pamela Klusack and there was someone else. Hmm I don't remember and my wedding binder is MIA at the moment. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just starting to contact officiants...

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Pamela but I'm not sure about anyone else.  We are using Fr. Mark from St. John's Student Parish and he has been fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Pamela Klusack too.
    We used R. Yarsevich, and she was really nice, but I wouldn't reccommend her cause she stumbled a lot through our ceremony.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Pam Klusack for my wedding next year because my wedding coordinator and videographer have both worked with her many times in the past and say that she's amazing. 
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Pam Klusack. I hope she's available for our date...after hearing so many great things about her, I decided we needed to at least meet her! We met with Rev. Ammons as well, but I'm not sure. He already has a ceremony script (is that what you would call it?) that he follows, and I would rather not have some of what he has planned.

Anyway, can't wait to hear back from her! Does she charge for travel time?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Pamela Klusack as well.  We loved meeting with her and our photographer and venue has worked with her a ton.  We are very excited to use her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    222 Invited image
    173 Ready to Party image
    49 Missing Out image
    0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: May 20, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards