DC

Recommendations for print shops for invites?

Hello.  I'm sure this was posted before, but I can't seem to find it.  Can you recommend any good affordable print shops for printing invites, etc. in Northern Virginia (Arlington/ Alexandria) or DC area.  I already have the design just need them printed.  We would have to buy a new printer if we wanted to do it ourselves.  Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for print shops for invites?

• PrettyPandaPrettyPanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure what is considered affordable, but Creative Parties in Bethesda is a great invitations/stationary store.  I'm having my invitations custom designed there, but I'm sure you can go to them with your own design too.  The invitations are $1 per surface to print. They are ordering 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and can fit at least 2 invitations per surface, so it's really 50 cents per invitation, plus a $10 cutting fee. 

Another option might be to use Vistaprint.  I think it is pretty easy to just upload your design to them and they print everything. 

Good luck!!

• edited December 2011
    this isn't in the area you mentioned but we are using Hawthorne House in Occoquan, VA for all our printed needs (invites, favor cards, menu cards, etc).  You can always call and ask for a quote, i've been working with Diane.
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Paper Source in Old Town Alexandria.  Nora Connolly is one of the managers there and is very helpful!  Tell her your budget and she may be able to get you what you need.

Congratulations and good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Nadir at Quick Printing...http://www.quickprintinginc.com/

He did ours and is a close friend...they were great and very affordable.  Tell him your cousin sent you :-)

Jamie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards