Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Lanterns, Flowers & Decor - where can I buy in CLE area?

Is there a vendor in the Cleveland area where I can purchase the Paper Lanterns and other decorations?  I have been browsing online and I keep getting websites tht are out of state ):

As for the flowers , I have decided to make the bridal (and bridesmaids) bouqets myself. I am also thinking about the centerpieces too.Are there any local wholesale places where I can buy quality,pretty flowers?

Thanks for your help !

Re: Lanterns, Flowers & Decor - where can I buy in CLE area?

• Options
    saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flower Factory.  There website is kind of junky, but if you go to their store I think you will be pleasantly surprised.  That is where I got the flowers to make my bouquets
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For silk florals as well as misc decor (vases, candles, etc), Old Time Pottery has a great selection and is reasonably priced. Don't bother with their web site. In-store browsing is the way to go for decor stuff, IMO. OTP is in Parma Hts. Flower Factory (on Brookpark Rd.) is within 10-15min drive from there, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mcchesnesmcchesnes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using paper lanterns in my decorations and couldn't find any in state so I ordered them online. I got the smallest ones and they came out to less than $.50 a piece. Also, they got to my house pretty quickly. The website is: http://www.paperlanternstore.com/ Hope that helps!
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Halloween! FI and I as pirates!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have white paper chinese lanterns from our wedding (110 of them. 33 of the 6", 44 of the 8" and 33 of the 12"): $75     -- a few have tiny tears in them from when the reception took them down. only a few, but you can feel free to take a look if you come to get them. they come with the metal piece that you put inside to keep them open, but no light is included. we just didn't use lights inside because we felt they didnt need it.
    here are some pics:

you can e-mail me at jacquikes@gmail.com if you are interested! :)
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Flower Factory! There are two store locations. One in Cleveland/Parma and one in Canton area.  The Canton area store has a bigger selection.  The prices are unbelievably reasonable!  I purchased my center pieces, flowers, favors, ribbon, veil, unity candle  and wedding invitations there.  Yep, that's right the veil!  It was $16 and looks like any veil you would find at the bridal shop. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also a Flower Factory in Bainbridge/Solon/Aurora!. It is right by where Geauga Lake used to be! I love that store and have gotten some things from there for my wedding! VERY affordable!
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out www.roses999andmore.com choose weddings tab to see samples of work then go visit their shop in strongsville and you will se why voted best florist in Ohio for 16 years straight or go to the ix center this weekend and see live 25 samples and meet the head designer in person
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep--Flower Factory!  Also check out Pat Catans.  Michael's/JoAnn's/Hobby Lobby have great stuff, too.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards