Latino Weddings
Options

half english half spanish songs

hey there ladies!
im mexican and Fiance is American....so we are having mexican/American wedding...
I NEED HELP FINDING HALF ENGLISH AND HALF SPANISH SONGS! HELP PLEASE!!!!

ALSO- does anyone know the wording for a kitchen bridal shower? or website ...something...plz!!!!!!!!!!1
tks

Re: half english half spanish songs

• Options
    lsanchez18lsanchez18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You mean a translation of what a kitchen shower is?  what kind of songs reception/ceremony?
  • Options
    rubiperlarubiperla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hey there!
    i need songs for the reception and for the first dance....
    thankyou!!!
    for the kitchen shower i need help wording the invite in spanish...lol
    thanks thanks

• Options
    cristy818cristy818 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite song of this kind is I belong to you, from Eros Ramazzotti in duo with Anastacia. If you go to youtubr, you will find a lot of them in italian but be patient. Is so beautiful. My fiance is also american and we'll be playing this at the wedding.

Who would have thought that it would take more than 5000 miles to find you? BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you very computer savvy?  Download "Audacity" which is a free music mixing software, and then find artists who have recorded songs in both english AND spanish.   Then mix them together and create your own one of a kind song.

My dad is a huge Abba fan, and I am having a Mexican themed wedding (my fiance grew up in Guadalahara).  Abba recorded most of their more popular songs in both languages, so I bought both the English & Spanish versions of "I have a dream" from Amazon, and then mixed them together myself.  So now I have a song that starts in Spanish, and ends in English, that will be great for my first dance with Dad.  It allows me to honor him, while sticking to my theme.  :)

If you have a special song in mind, try googling it with the words "spanish version".  You might be pleasantly surprised to find that your favorite artist has released music in spanish. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_latino-weddings_half-english-half-spanish-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:680Discussion:65478d42-ad91-42ca-826d-553e5267a854Post:01f46e26-c55f-4135-978e-079376bcee5e">half english half spanish songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey there ladies! im mexican and Fiance is American....so we are having mexican/American wedding... I NEED HELP FINDING HALF ENGLISH AND HALF SPANISH SONGS! HELP PLEASE!!!! ALSO- does anyone know the wording for a kitchen bridal shower? or website ...something...plz!!!!!!!!!!1 tks
    Posted by rubiperla[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Los Loneyly Boys!  We are using "Nobody Else" for our anniversary dance.
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards