African American Weddings
Options

Where did you get your...

Wedding shoes?? I'm five months out, and while I thought I had lots of time, previous brides are telling me "Don't wait til the last minute!" I've been looking online, but I haven't found any that I absolutely love. What are your thoughts??
The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Where did you get your...

• Options
    I found some satin shoes with blue bottoms from just fab. What are you looking for exactly? Try: DSW Aldo Heels.com eBay
  • Options
    I found mine online...yeah, dont wait until the last min, as it would be helpful to have them throughout your fittings...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I went with flats. I got mine at macys on clearance for $12.00, but i also agree w/ pp that the sooner the better because you WILL need them for fittings.

http://www.amazon.com/Alfani-Flats-Shoes-Ivory-Womens/dp/B00AZPUCA8

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I got mine from Victoria secrets bought online and had them within a week
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_where-did-you-get-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:28069bbb-62ce-40e1-ab9a-93189fe48582Post:8ccf974e-6a63-4f90-8624-2f3b7a68a427">Re: Where did you get your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found some satin shoes with blue bottoms from just fab. What are you looking for exactly? Try: DSW Aldo Heels.com eBay
    Posted by MrsHoward2Be[/QUOTE]

<div>to add to this list, shoebuy.com and I had even checked sears online when looking and white house, black market. In the end I got them off of amazon. Oh you could also check zappos.com. Shoes gave me a headache and I am not even a shoe person, so yes, starting early is a good idea and you want to have your shoes for your fittings. </div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Glad you posted this.. This is on my todo list. LOL.. Huh..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mine will be from bocablingcouture.com......she can custom make....if u look im doing the white ones with the rhinestones, netting, and flower..$250
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    Dsw....found a pair for 60 then went to clearance and found an identical pair by a different maker for 50 off!!! Dsw is your best bet....lots of choices and they have a beautiful Cinderella collection. David's bridal is good too....lots of cute dyeables too
  • Options
    I got mine from Dillards on clearance. DSW had a ton
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I got mine from DSW.  I just bought three pair from online and then chose one and took the other two back to the store.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Ditto all the previous posts. Don't wait till the last minute. You will need them for your fitting. I got my wedding dress for the cermony shoes from Nordstroms. I ordered my reception wedding dress shoes from Zappos.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks so much ladies. I've looked at a few of the sites already, but I know that ultimately I'm going to have to get up off my ass and go to the stores.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I have three pairs I am deciding on but I got them from Nordstroms, Macy, and eBay.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    I got my flats from Nine West....also try 6pm.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    I order a pair from dsw and 6pm..depending on which one I can walk the best in is the ones ill keep. So I say dsw, 6pm, and zappos. Im not in love over hills with them but I do like them..Ive been searching high and low for months and now that im getting down to the wire I had to decide NOW lol my 1st fitting is Monday so...yea pick now.
  • Options
    I bought mine from Dillards

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards