Wedding Woes
Options

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I get to meet Duckis, PMB and MsCali! I'm so excited to finally become "real", and I hope to not become a skinsuit.

And then some of us are seeing New Moon. It's really going to be a Win of a day.

'mornin :)

Re: Tomorrow!

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I'm jealousE.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I would have to meet you drunk to go to this movie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys have fun. GTG's are always fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're a real Kill Joy, you know that Varuna? KILL. JOY.

Also, we are getting drinks first ;)
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I would love to meet you all.

I would just have to be drunk in this movie.  Which would result in all of us being kicked out as I gave MST3K like commentary on it.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I may have to stay imaginary for a little while longer. A hose busted for the power steering busted last night. I think it's an easy fix, it's just that H can't get to it until tomorrow and that's only if he doesn't have to work. <le sigh>.

H had to drop me off at the asscrack of dawn so he could get to his job on time. I'm going to need extra coffee today. The upside though is having lunch with my mom since she'll be chauffeuring me to my OB appointment.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no! I'm sorry pmb, what a stinking bummer. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, I tried talking EDFJ into going but she's busy prepping for parent-teacher conferences and she's afraid of becoming a skin suit. Me, I like to live on the wild side.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell EDFJ that I have met about 10 WWers and none of them have become skinsuits yet. She can trust me.

Also, Varuna, that is EXACTLY what I did for Twilight. I honestly don't remember much of the movie, but I remember laughing through most of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards