Canada-Alberta

non-denominational Christian marriage prep in Edmonton?

We live in Edmonton but are getting married in B.C.  Our pastor (Lutheran) is from B.C. and suggested that it would be easier for us to just do some marriage prep here and then meet with him once or twice before the wedding.  Do you know of any non-denominational Christian marriage prep courses in Edmonton?  I am Catholic (not currently practicing) and my fiance is Lutheran so a Lutheran or Christian marriage prep course would be ideal...

Thanks for your help!

Re: non-denominational Christian marriage prep in Edmonton?

• saltypearlsaltypearl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grace United Church does a course and the pastor is very nice.  I am not sure how much it costs or if they run it seperately but it might be worth a try.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I heard that St. Albert Lutheran has a good one. Or Beulah Alliance. (I am pretty sure it is the same program) It is called Marriage on the Rock. My parents took it a couple years ago, and they said they would recommend it to any couple.
    I would suggest just calling churches and asking them what their program is and how much they focus on denomination. (I am not sure how much that denomination has to do with pre-marriage prep.)
    Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards