Maryland
Options

Bachelorette Party?!?!?!

Hey Ladies;
I'm going to post this in baltimore too. I am trying to come up with a fun night for my Bachelorette Party. Originally I was thinking sushi and dancing but I can't come up with a combo of places that is really jumping out at me. Add to that that it's been literally about 7 years since I have been out partying anywhere but my hometown (Westminster) and I am lost. Anyone been to a kick ass bach party in the area? I need fiscally friendly ideas as some of my friends are VERY financially stable and some are REALLY not.

I was thinking of doing dinner and dancing but love other ideas too!
Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party?!?!?!

• Options
    cbristol1980cbristol1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey..

I'm just raving about this company called Behind-Closedoors. I just did a Girls' Night out party with them. The owner is really nice. They teach strip tease or chair dancing classes. I thought they were pretty reasonable a hour class cost me $20. They can come to you or you can schedule a studio rental. They also have this package were you can learn choreography like in videos and get videotaped and each participant receives an edited DVD in a few days. Fabulous !!

Here is the website www.behind-closedoors.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could also do a Passion Party, Girls' Night In. They are always fun!! www.Toys2Tease.com
    Married 9-11-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards