Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Faeye Photography?

Has anyone used Faeye Photography? Erin, the photographer, seems really great in the email contact I've had with her and her prices are really low. I'm just worried that low price might mean low quality... I'm meeting with her week after next but I was wondring if anyone on here knows anything about this place/photographer?
With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Faeye Photography?

• Options
    Amanda81509Amanda81509 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of her but I would suggest looking at some of her work and getting the contact info for a few of her past clients. Some times prices are low because they're just starting out but doesnt necessarily mean its low quality. All else fails, go with your gut... do not book her if you still feel iffy. I switched photographers before my wedding because of a bad feeling and I'm sooooo glad I did!

If you have minute, check out Live.Laugh.Love Photography (lllphotography.blogspot.com), her name is Laurel. She has really great prices and does beautiful work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards