Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Ornament Exchange!

Names have been drawn! You can contact the person you drew to find out their address and send them their ornament.

Re: Ornament Exchange!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! This is Exciting haha..So when does it need to be mailed out?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lets try to have them mailed out by Monday and than we can get them around the same time. *Hopefully*
  • Options
    danielle0789danielle0789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Can we do store bought, or do we make them ourselves. I've been a little confused Embarassed lol.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Whatever you want.  I am buying one from the store. Tongue out

• Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grr...I'm a little annoyed that certain universities seem to be the only one that show up in the store! Texas has Tech & Aggie fans too, not just Longhorns!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marissa,
    A lot of Hallmark stores have a lot of other universities so you might want to check there. 

Also, if you have Aggie's in your life and would like to buy some Aggie Christmas ornaments (or even a tree), the Dallas County Aggie Moms is having their annual Christmas tree sale this coming Saturday, Dec. 5th, at the Aggie Extension Center in Richardson (on Coit past Campbell).  They have lots of handmade things under $10.  Just an FYI.
  • Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Julie--I'm going back to Norman tomorrow, and we have a Hallmark store there. I checked at Hobby Lobby today and they had the Tarheels, but not a lot of other teams!
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I knew the user name of the person I got haha!
  • Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple - You can ask the person you got a question on elfster. I don't know if they would respond in time. The email I post on the knot is the same as my user name. Did you try looking at their email address?
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't recognize the email address. But thanks! It's not a big deal. just curious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Apple, I was asked on elfster what my user name was.  Was that you who asked me?

Seriously, to the person I got, I seriously apologize but they might be getting their ornament next week.  It's just been way to busy and too much bad luck my way to make it happen at any point this week.  I really apologize.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards