Texas-Houston
Options

I lost my photographer :(

she had to back out due to health reasons. I'm currently in the hunt for new photogs. so sad. at least she is refunding our deposit minus the engagement session and sending us the disc of all the e-pics. *sniff* I liked her. a lot.

I have heard back from Nicole Chatham who is available (recommended by my photog and I  know she is highly recommended on this board), and a friend of mine, Glenna Harding, who is also available. waiting on replies from 3 other photogs, including our new number one choice.

Glenna Harding Photography

Re: I lost my photographer :(

• Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!  So sorry to hear.  Well, let me know if you need any more photogs...I work with a lot of them!
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness. I hope you get your next choice. How stressful!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry you are having to deal with this. I love the work of Nicole Chatham. She would be a great pick.

Good Luck on your search
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Belle101781Belle101781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear that. Well if you need any help just let us know. Keep us updated on who you choose. My photog was great!!! She is one of my bffs and she did an amazing job on my June wedding. We still have our Trash the Dress to do on our one year anniversary.

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is your photographer unavailable temporarily or indefinately?  cuz she was one of the photographers i was looking at.  thanks.
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i lost mine too. she is pregnant and due the month of my wedding. she already did my engagements, so i'm not sure what this means for my contract, etc. since when i booked them i did so because it was a husband and wife team and it really couldn't be beat for the price. need suggestions on a husband/wife duo myself! :)

que sera sera!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyName Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Heath0121Heath0121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry you're going through all this. We're using Janie's Photography and she works with her daughter and son-in-law, so if one person gets sick you'll always have 2 photographers at your wedding. They are very nice and they have great ideas. Their packages include a lot of stuff too.

www.janiesphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ms15 sorry this is so late. I haven't asked her, but I'm sure she would tell you if you emailed her. she is very good about returning emails.

Heath, I've already chosen another photographer (I would hope so, a month after the original post!).

Glenna Harding Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards