California-Los Angeles

J&M Entertainment DJ is LA...Oh wise Brides I need your advice did anyone go with them?

First Off,

Congratz on your wedding I'm sure all of them were just amazing. I came here today to ask for your wise wedding advice.

I went to J&M Entertainment DJ company is Los Angeles and checked out there Fun room the effects and music was amazing. However i'm a bride on a very limited budget and there way out my price range. The owner offered us a deal ($2700) still way out of the budget. But if it will really make the differnce in making our wedding amazing were willing to work ovetime and scratch other items of the wedding list.
We were orginally thinking our wedding budget would be about $8-10,000.

So your advice is greatly needed and apperciated
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: J&M Entertainment DJ is LA...Oh wise Brides I need your advice did anyone go with them?

• joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First Off,

Congratz on your wedding I'm sure all of them were just amazing. I came here today to ask for your wise wedding advice.

I went to J&M Entertainment DJ company is Los Angeles and checked out there Fun room the effects and music was amazing. However i'm a bride on a very limited budget and there way out my price range. The owner offered us a deal ($2700) still way out of the budget. But if it will really make the differnce in making our wedding amazing were willing to work ovetime and scratch other items of the wedding list.
    We were orginally thinking our wedding budget would be about $8-10,000.

So your advice is greatly needed and apperciated
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never heard of them but that sounds pricey! It you really want it i say go for it just cut back n flowers, favors, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    First of all, that seems to be way above what I've seen/ read other brides pay. They tend to fall anywhere from 800 to 1500.  We're paying 1200.
    Yes, I've heard of them and was considering them as well.  They are a preferred vendor through our venue.  The owner seemed pretty nice and polite - a bit insistant, but I guess that's how it goes in sales. Look around through these and other bridal forums.  Good luck.  Let me know if you want some leads.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah I'm startng to get the impression that although the owner is a really nice guy. There's got to be a way that I can get a very good DJ at a lower price. I'm hoping when I go to the bridal expo on July 30th that I can find a good one.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm getting married in December and i went to then for DJ and lighting services. They quoted about the same price. Actually a little bit more because i wanted an emcee as well. I found and an awsome emcee and DJ for about $1,500.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards