Mississippi

northern mississippi

I am getting married in northern Mississippi(Desoto County).  I am looking for somewhere I can do my own catering. Prefer outside maybe inside.  Any help?
Sherry

Re: northern mississippi

• edited December 2011
    I realize you posted this awhile back but I am going to go ahead and answer!

Have you checked into Snowden House? It is right off of Getwell in Snowden Grove Park in Southaven. I coordinated a lovely wedding there last May. It has lots of charm and they are very lenient with catering (the bride self-catered her wedding there). She had her ceremony outside and dancing/food inside. I believe the fee is something like $675? Check it out, if you haven't already.

You may also want to check out the Thistledome Inn in Byhalia. I have never personally been there, but my FMIL says it is nice. I do not know any of their policies, but they do have a website. I don't have it on hand but just Google the name and it comes up.

Cedar Hill Farm in Hernando is nice, but if I remember correctly they do not allow outside catering. They do have indoor/outdoor options.

Hope this helps! If you need anything else feel free to ask! I don't think there are many N. MS brides on here.

• LDYGTR13LDYGTR13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Samsojo - if you don't mind, I'd like to c/p your post to the Venue thread! I know VERY little about N. MS and I'm sure it'd be helpful for other girls! Thanks! Please add insight wherever you can about the area - I dont have any!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am in Southaven and am planning a wedding....I was wondering if you could share the options that you chose from or if you've had your wedding yet what you have found so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards