Wedding Classifieds
Options

Beach themed wedding decor!!!

We got married in La jolla, CA and have some cute decorations that need a new home!!  I have 22 centerpieces which include the clear round tray, candle, teal sea weed, large decorative shells, and small shells for filler.  I also have a few large fish nets we used throughout our venue to decorate.  Our colors were teal and brown so I have lots of teal tulle (netting) we used to decorate as well as teal colored fabric we used.  I have a cute beach themed Card Box too!
Email me if interested!!

Thanks!

Maggie

Re: Beach themed wedding decor!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_beach-themed-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:b3fbd8ee-9443-4603-8375-9f109945d8e0Post:9f4cfd5f-933c-4a50-8335-a2b7fdf303ce">Beach themed wedding decor!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got married in La jolla, CA and have some cute decorations that need a new home!!  I have 22 centerpieces which include the clear round tray, candle, teal sea weed, large decorative shells, and small shells for filler.  I also have a few large fish nets we used throughout our venue to decorate.  Our colors were teal and brown so I have lots of teal tulle (netting) we used to decorate as well as teal colored fabric we used.  I have a cute beach themed Card Box too! Email me if interested!! Thanks! Maggie  
    Posted by maggietheph3[/QUOTE]

<div>Would Love to see pictures and prices if possible.</div><div>email me at sarahnet0@aol.com</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards